Thursday, August 30, 2012

My New Boyfriend

Hey there.  How goes it?  Happy Friday to all, more pleasantries, yadda yadda yadda.  I just wanted to take a hot minute to introduce you all to my new boyfriend.  He's a real tall drink of water, don't you think?  Sitting there so regally casual (that's not a thing) in that chevron stripe chair.  Or maybe it's the ghost chair?  I can't be sure.  He's always switching seats and whatnot, but he's also always telling me the nicest things and encouraging me to drink more wine.  I previously thought I was the only one who got him, but then I turned on the RNC, saw ole Clint Eastwood and was absolutely thrilled to realize I wasn't alone in my connection with invisible chair people.  What. A. Relief.

OK, listen, he's yelling at me to go to the airport now.  Don't want to be late!

Happy Laborless weekend, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment