Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm Sure We Shared a Meaningful Connection...

But could you maybe remind me of how it went down?


The thing is, even after my BS "stuck at the office" bait, I still had NO idea who this Adam person was, but I seriously questioned his use of like twice in one text.  I don't even text like that when purposefully using my most sorority girl tone with my best sorostitute bitches.

If I received a message like the last one I sent him, I'd never ever text that person back.  How is it not glaringly obvious to anyone in this situation that not only are you not in this person's phone, but they've made absolutely no effort in to even think twice about your shared existence in the universe.  Like I've said many times before, it's never the ones you want to text you back.  So, of course ole Adam answered, reinforcing that rule and reminding me of the horrible time we shared over heavenly burgers at Shake Shack.

I've now re-deleted Adam from my phone.  I sincerely hope he's done the same, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sigh,

Vennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment