Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Whatever From CITC

I'm midway through my holiday wine cleanse. And by that, I mean I'm with my family, mostly only ingesting wine. I'll allow coffee, certain hor d'oeuvres, and the other night after dinner, there was a truly fantastic Portuguese port flight.  Fine, I mean YOLO, you know? Then, last night happened.

Sitting around a very formal xmas eve dinner table, we got in a screaming fight over whether or not Facebook is revolutionary. It somehow escalated to what was a genuinely mean iteration of Festivus airing of the grievances. Clearly, there are wine cleanse amateurs among us. Anyhow, after that little episode, I'm not exactly in the holiday spirit over here. I  would, however, like to pour some holiday spirits into this orange juice I have with me.

As I was scrolling through the Facebook, the very thing that ripped our table apart last night, and yet  brings together everyone's lovely holidays for all to see today (you breeders have pretty cute kids) I came across the following someecards and thought, yes, this, very much this.

So yeah, merry day. I've got to go keep up with my cleanse, but in an effort to not be a total scrooge, I'll leave you with my favorite holiday song.   But really, if I'm being honest, my feelings are more in line with Flula.  Kbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment