Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Please Take a Hint



When a guy doesn't like sports, it not only nominates him for a lead role in The Red Flag Diaries, but in my mind, it justifies me no longer paying attention to anything he's saying and/or not being particularly kind for the rest of the evening.

#Single4eva


So you're telling me you've never seen The League, you don't watch football on Saturday OR Sunday and I'm just going to go ahead and safely assume you don't play fantasy (Team Fritatta 2012!) no trips up to the Bronx?  Or the Garden? And you're wondering why I ran out of there last night?! I wasn't entirely sure that you weren't, in fact, an alien! 

Vennifer.

2 comments:

  1. I think that text is a way bigger red flag than the sports thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Obvs I didn't bother to even enter his name in my phone. Why bother if it's not going to stick?

    ReplyDelete